Rhythm Raceway is the latest Pixel Mixers album!
It is a tribute to the music from the Mario Kart games, from the 1st game “Super Mario Kart” released on SNES in 1992, to “Mario Kart 8” released on Wii U in 2014.
You can download our album for free by clicking on this picture =>
Or directly with this link: http://bit.ly/2zONrlz
This album features 23 tracks revisited by 35 musicians for more than 1 hour of free music with jazz, metal, salsa, electro, surf rock, chill, fusion and more!!!
– Project Director: Hashel
– Artwork: Crust
– Album Mastering: Ro Panuganti
If you want to follow our future projects or even join them as a musician here are some nice places for you:
– Pixel Mixers Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/VGCovers/
– Pixel Mixers Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PixelMixers/
– Pixel Mixers Twitter https://twitter.com/Pixel_Mixers
– Pixel Mixers Discord https://discord.gg/2YmK66G
And finally here is a poll to elect your favourite songs form the album: http://www.strawpoll.me/14371648
Here are the top 5 most upvoted on our VGCover /Reddit during October 2017.
- 1st) Piano Game Knight and Psamathes – Eyes on Me (ENG) from Final Fantasy VIII
- 2nd) Eric L. with Pokemon Center Theme from Pokemon
- 3rd) Lautaro Herrero with Home from Undertale
- 4th) Mairiba with Hang Eight from Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- 5th) TeraCMusic with Phantom Train from Final Fantasy VI
After each album/EP release we do a poll to see which tracks were everybody’s favourites.
This will be a new article for each release.
Here are the top 5 of our Crash Bandicoot EP – The N.Sane Jam
You can download our full album here for free: http://bit.ly/2jl77pC
1st) Lord Bif Music, Banjo Guy Ollie, and subversiveasset’s cover of Dingodile from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
2nd) Mairiba – Hang Eight from Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
3rd) BlackearacheXD – Bear It from Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
4th) Hashel – Road to Ruin also from Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
5th) Kiaran Jay and PeyCa – Win Theme from Crash Team Racing
A new contest ended, in October the theme was “Note Limitation“.
The goal was to put people in a situation when they were forced to only have 3 notes going on at the same time (+ percussions) to see how creative they can get.
We got 8 participants, but the 2 leaders of the 2017 Championship (Hashel 140pts & Subversiveasset 139pts) skipped that one.
With only 2 months left we’ll soon know who will be the 2017 Pixel Mixers Cover Champion…
But if November will be a normal contest (the theme is “Real Time Strategy Games“, you can participate here: http://bit.ly/2hxeUNT) there is going to have a special contest in December that will give A LOT of points, so everything is still open for the final victory!
Here is the championship so far: http://bit.ly/2xMbQUa
And now the results from October Contest!
- Audio 1st place: Team Friesen
- Audio 2nd place: Orchestral Fantasy
- Audio 3rd place: Psycosulu
- Video 1st place: StyrofoamShotgun
- Video 2nd place: Danilo Ciaffi
- Video 3rd place: Psycosulu
Thanks a lot and congratulations to all the participants, and see you next month!