We are really proud to present you our very first licensed album!
This album was co-organized with GameGrooves and is to the full benefit of the Child’s Play organization!
You can listen to it on Spotify, Deezer or you can get it on iTunes, Amazon etc simply by clicking on this picture:
Or with this link: https://lnk.to/heroespm
Child’s Play‘s goal is to improve the lives of children through the power of play and support Children’s Hospitals, Clinics & Domestic Violence Shelters.
This album called “Heroes” is a compilation of 15 famous themes from a collection of children friendly games released during the last 4 decades.
Including: Mario, Zelda, Pokémon, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic and more recent ones such as Undertale or Celeste.
And you can directly watch it on Youtube:
Thanks a lot to everyone who made this possible!
– Album Organizers: Allen Brasch, Hashel
– Mastering: James C. Hoffman
– Artwork: 2 Players for Life
– Videos and Teasers: Chromatic Apparatus
What are your favourite tracks on this album?
Vote here to let us know: https://www.strawpoll.me/20451821
To celebrate the end of the year 2019, here are the 10 most up-voted covers on r/VGCovers. For the sake of variety, only one cover was kept by main arranger.
– 3) The Legend of Zelda – Dungeon Medley by Super Guitar Bros
– 4) Super Smash Bros Ultimate – Medley by Mordra
– 5) Chrono Cross – Fields of Time by Earth Kid from Chronopolis
– 6) A Link to the Past – Dungeon of Shadows by Orchestral Fantasy
– 7) Super Smash Bros Ultimate – Meta Knight’s Revenge by BearKeys
– 9) Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire – Medley by Dr. Pez, Marc Papeghin & friends
– 10) Super Mario 2 – Overworld Theme by Basest22
See you guys in 2020 for even more VGM Covers!
Here are the top 5 covers which received the most upvotes on the VGCover/subreddit during April 2019
- 1st) RichGC – Guacamelee! Leaderboards (Acoustic Cover)
- 2nd) Peter C. Davidson Music – Kirby Superstar – Gourmet Race (Jazz Big Band Arrangement)
- 3rd) ViolinGamer feat. Gabocarina96 – Final Fantasy VI – Battle Theme Cover
- 4th) Halberd – Chrono Trigger – Tyran Castle (Metal Cover)
- 5th) psycosulu – Secret of Mana – Leave Time for Love (Electronic Cover/Beadsprite Timelapse)
Thanks for voting for your favourite covers in April and hopefully we’ll see plenty of new people in next month’s top 5. Be sure to check out all of the artists on the list and to browse the subreddit for new artists
Here are the top 5 most upvoted covers on our VGCover /subreddit during February 2018
- 1st) Ro Panuganti – Ganondorf Battle Prog Metal Cover from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 2nd) 130Grit Sound Studio – Frappe Snowland Jazz/Rock Cover from Mario Kart 64
- 3rd) subversiveasset Zero Two Theme Sax/Cover Story from Kirby 64
- 4th) PeyCa – Midna’s Lament Cover from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 5th) PeriPheric – Main Theme Metal Cover from Donkey Kong Country
See you next month for the best of March and best of luck everybody that submits songs!
Please make sure to upvote your favourite covers on the subreddit so that we can feature plenty of new artists each month!
Hey VGM friends, here is our 1st “big album” of 2018: The Green (Greens) album!
A tribute to Kirby music, including titles from the great classics Kirby’s Adventure, Kirby Super Star, Kirby 64 and many more!
You can download our album for free by clicking on this picture =>
Or directly with this link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/27q97mirhyt2z37/Pixel+Mixers+-+The+Green+%28Greens%29+Album+%5BKirby%5D.zip
We do not own any of the music.
They were all composed by their respective composers for the Nintendo Company:
– Hirokazu Ando
– Jun Ishikawa
– Shogo Sakai
– Tadashi Ikegami
– Tomoya Tomita
This album features 19 tracks, from 8 different Kirby games, arranged by 30 musicians for more than 1 hour of free music!
Music still goes from Heavy Metal to Jazz and with smooth blues or electro and fusion!
The very first Kirby game “Kirby’s Dream Land” was released on Game Boy in 1992, the series is still going on and features more than 20 games, the last one being “Kirby Star Allies” that’s going to be released this year for the Nintendo Switch.
If you want a taste of our album before downloading, here is a trailer:
– Project Director: Hashel
– Artwork: Pokérus VGM
– Mastering: Ro Panuganti
– Trailer: Mind Waker
If you want to follow our future projects or even join them as a musician here are some nice places for you:
– Pixel Mixers Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/VGCovers/
– Pixel Mixers Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PixelMixers/
– Pixel Mixers Twitter https://twitter.com/Pixel_Mixers
– Pixel Mixers Discord https://discord.gg/2YmK66G
Finally here is a poll to pick your favourite tracks form this Album 😀
Hope you’ll like our work on Kirby music!
Here are the top 5 most upvoted on our VGCover /Reddit during August 2017.
- 1st) Toxodentrail with Song of Healing & Lost Woods from TLoZ: Majora’s Mask
- 2nd) Eric L. with Corridors of Time from Chrono Trigger
- 3rd) Mklachu with Western Land from Mario Party 2
- 4th) PeyCa (ft. Ian Martyn, Kirian & Psamathes) with Moonstruck Blossom from Kirby Triple Delux
- 5th) VGMusic Explorers with Cornelia Castle from Final Fantasy I
Hello people, it’s time for the review of April cover contest results !
The theme was “Villain Themes” and it was full of surprises.
Even if there was a bit less participants it was full of surprises like members making big collabs, people really trying new music style or some really original arrangements completely changing the mood from the original.
My last point was referring to the audio winner of this month, Orchestral Fantasy with his crazy salsa version of Kefka’s Theme from Final Fantasy VI.
At the 2nd and 3rd places we have the 2 leaders of the 2017 Pixel Mixers championship: Subversiveasset and PrjzCalavera.
About the video contest it’s a victory for Subversiveasset followed by PrjzCalavera and at the 3rd place we have a tie between the heavy SwigglesRP and the Epic Italian Team composed of Psamathes, Dacian Grada and Danilo Ciaffi.
PrjzCalavera keeps the lead at the 2017 audio championship, followed by Subversiveasset who took the 2nd place to Hashel (who didn’t enter this month). At the 4th place there is a tie between SwigglesRP and Dancian Grada, finally at the 5th place is this month’s winner: Orchestral Fantasy.
The May contest‘s theme is “Dance” so you can pick any VGM song you like as long as your arrangement make people want to dance =)
You can participate here: https://www.reddit.com/r/VGCovers/comments/68k9qv/event_may_2017_pixel_mixers_vgm_cover_contest/?st=j26795u8&sh=6f89b7f7
And now the videos of this month:
- AUDIO 1st place: Orchestral Fantasy – Kefka Theme (FFVI)
- AUDIO 2nd place: Subversiveasset – Dedede’s Theme (Kirby Series)
- AUDIO 3rd place: PrjzCalavera – Psycho Mantis’ Theme (Metal Gear Solid)
- VIDEO 1st place: Subversiveasset – Dedede’s Theme (Kirby Series)
- VIDEO 2nd place: PrjzCalavera – Psycho Mantis’ Theme (Metal Gear Solid)
- VIDEO 3rd place (tie): Psamathes, Dacian Grada & Danilo Ciaffi – Vyrn Song (Granblue Fantasy)
- VIDEO 3rd place (tie): SwigglesRP – Hivory Towers (Yooka-Laylee)
See you guys next month 😉