Today is the 31st of December 2020.
During this exhausting and nerve racking year, we worked on our newest huge album. This album is actually the 2nd largest album we’ve produced in our 5 year history.
From now on we’ll focus on relatively smaller projects.
The process took the full year, cost a lot of energy, but in the end it’s something we are all proud of!
So I’m very happy to introduce you to “Sunrise & Moonfall“, our tribute to the music from Majora’s Mask and Ocarina of Time!
You can download this album by clicking on this picture:
This 4 disc album features 82 songs made by 98 musicians in a great variety of music styles ranging from traditional orchestral pieces and hard metal slam works, to smooth jazz suites and 80’s-style synthwave.
You can directly listen to it on youtube:
You can vote for your favourite tracks per disc:
– Oot Part 1: https://www.strawpoll.me/42266307
– Oot Part 2: https://www.strawpoll.me/42307265
– MM Part 1: https://www.strawpoll.me/42331632
– MM Part 2: https://www.strawpoll.me/42357056
A HUGE THANK YOU to all the amazing musicians who participated in this project.
And a huge THANK YOU to every one of you who downloaded this album 😀
- Project Director: Bullicann https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OXRSNKMs9eu7TbedtJyew
- Project Co-director: Hashel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Hashel
- Artworks: FabianM https://twitter.com/FabiansHideout
- Album Mastering: HeavyMetalMixer https://twitter.com/heavymetalmixer