Here are the top 5 covers which received the most upvotes on the VGCover/subreddit during March 2019
- 1st) Super Guitar Bros – Zelda Dungeon Medley (Acoustic/Classical Guitar)
- 2nd) Earth Kid – Chrono Cross – “Under Cerulean Skies” Fields of Time (Folk Cover)
- 4th) Hoxsey Studios – Castlevania – Bloody Tears/Monster Dance (Metal Cover)
- 5th) Torby Brand- Celeste – Exhale (Piano Cover)
The second entry in this month’s top 5 from our indie game album
Thanks for voting for your favourite covers in March and hopefully we’ll see plenty of new people in next month’s tops 5. Be sure to check out all of the artists on the list and to browse the subreddit for new artists
Welcome to the first top 5 most upvoted covers of 2019! Here’s the 5 covers which received the most upvotes on the VGCover/subreddit during January
- 1st) Mordra – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – Character Medley
- 2nd) Dr. Pez – VGM – Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire Medley
- 3rd) Hashel – Donkey Kong Country – Aquatic Ambiance Band Cover Feat. Torby Brand, Mark Autumn, GameroftheWinds, & Ro Panuganti
This track is from our recent Donkey Kong Country Album Treetop Tunes
- 4th) Danilo Ciaffi -Donkey Kong Country 2 – Stickerbrush Symphony Post-Rock Cover Feat. Mark Autumn Lord Bif & Hashel
Another track from Treetop Tunes! Download it here
- 5th) Nah Tony – GameCube Startup Metal Arrangement
Thanks for voting for your favourite covers in January and hopefully we’ll see plenty of new people in the tops 5’s for this year!
If you ever looked for piano sheet music or piano covers, chances are you stumbled upon one of Torby Brand’s works. What you may not know, is that Torby was one of the men behind AM2R’s soundtrack, and we have the pleasure of asking him a few questions about it!
Right now I’ve been releasing a lot of albums, including works on Minecraft, Deltarune, Steins;Gate and AM2R. These are available on platforms like Spotify and iTunes, and has really brought my piano game to a whole new level. So if you’re interested in any of those, please check it them out!
Not to mention that I just finished my second Pixel Mixers track, which will be on the brand new Donkey Kong album. The Pixel Mixers community has been immensely friendly and helpful, something I hope to repay by contributing on future albums as well!”